Thursday, October 27, 2011

Movie Reviews

Sigh...I cant sleep!! =(

Some movie reviews for you.

Ratings: 4/5
Comments: I actually thought the movie can be directed with more thrill. However it's still pretty engaging with a very interesting concept. I think I can go on and on about my after-thoughts but that will be so boring. And not to mention, pretty "spoiler". Do wish to remind myself of some very meaningful quotes from or derived from, the movie.

Live day-to-day
Dont waste my(anyone's) time
Time is money

I'll love to discuss any views which you might have after watching so my friends, do go watch the show! =)





Ratings: 4.2/5
Comments: This movie really caught me by surprise. Got off with a bad and boring start(no fantasies with irresponsible fathers okieee) but slowly got more and more exciting. I cant imagine how the hell I got so hyped up with 2 robots bashing each other but I did!! You have to trust me that the director did a nice job and not that I'm boring okieeeee~





No comments:

Post a Comment