Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rants!

Actually I'm really sick of being sick.

After I discharged from Mt A and finally after I finished my course of antibiotics, I thought I can have some comfortable life. But still, I have minor chest pains. That's not all. I started to have sorethroat and it was such a nuisance. What's more, I have fever together with running nose cum cough. Damn. I felt so miserable. The fever made me felt like burning all the time so I had to hide in the aircon room, blasting my aircon to the fullest. But my running nose didnt stop, so I was sneezing like mad with my nose like a running tap. And because the stupid nose was stucked, I had to breathe harder. And when I breathe harder, I will have the chest pains. Might be because I over-exert my chest muscles or WHATEVER lah I dont know! Till now, it seems like the root problem still not really solved. SO, I had to breathe through my mouth. BUT when I breathe through my mouth in aircon room, it made my throat even drier. With every swallow of saliva, it's damn painful. Simply felt like dying during last week.

Went to see doc and again, on antibiotics. I even lost my voice! Had to consult doctor a second time. It was very irritating when my throat was filled with tons and tons of phlegm. It's like, they're forever there! And the mucus in my nose was forever thick milky ones. Arrgghhh!!

I'm much better today. I merely wished to vent it all out.

I must get well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment