Sunday, December 8, 2013

Movie Review: The White Storm 掃毒




Movie Title: The White Storm 
Ratings: 4.7/5
Comments: Yet another great awesome movie by director Benny Chan!!! I love HK movies!!! There was a time where I was kinda sian with all the same actors and police-thieves kinda story line again and again; movies like 无间道,窃听风云,线人,证人。But I was lured once again by another production by Benny and all 3 leads were among my favorite actors as well, especially Nick Cheung! What was so captivating about the whole show was the very unique plot; yes, it somewhat revolves around being an undercover again BUT it's really different! It was funny as hell too. I laughed till I cried, and then cried till I laughed again. Oh manz......Love this movie alot, depicts brotherhood which is oh so touching.

Co-written by Benny Chan and Manfred Wong. Awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment