Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ah boys to men & Skyfall movie reviews





Movie title: Ah boys to men
Ratings: 3.8/5
Comments: An improvement in digital effects as compared to Neo's previous movies. Still fake but not as fake. Adequate acting my main male lead. Quite funny. Really appreciate the teachings in the show that one shouldnt geng/siam NS. But I wonder how many can do it? Some Sg guys really cmi nowadays... Btw, was kinda shocked to see Bon qiu qiu, the blogger Hong Qiu Ting in the movie. Although it's common knowledge that she, along with other female bloggers photoshoped their pictures, the difference really shocked me. And I dont understand why so many close up shots of her? Does the camera man thinks she's very pretty? I dont mean anything but I just feel she looks better having a full length shot. Tall, slim with long hair always look appealing.



Movie title: Skyfall
Ratings: 4/5
Comments: There were thrilling scenes which I enjoyed very much and was thankful that the typical Bond intimate scenes were not dragged or emphasized. Though dearie and I have always feel Pierce Brosnan is a more charming and funny Bond. Hmm, Bond movies has a change of style ever since Daniel Craig took over. Tough...and tough. Somehow, Liam Neeson seems to encompass the qualities of the 2 different Bonds. Too bad he's kinda too old for the role. :(
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment