Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Android theme apps for Samsung Note 2 - GO launcher


Hey guys! Just a quick entry for you. =)

Forgive me if I cant stop raving about Note 2, because I'm really loving it. =D

Oh and I just realized if I blog from my android app, the resolutions of the pictures are small, thus blur. But thank god I dont need to transfer/sync or email them to my laptop for the full size pictures like how I used to with my iPhone. They're simply auto transferred(vice versa 2-way) to my computer's DROPBOX whenever my phone is near my laptop. I can then transfer bigger and clearer pictures to blog. However, the bad point means I'm unable to blog with big and clear pictures if I'm outside with only my Note 2.

I might be slow, but I finally got around to customizing it. And I'm really happy with the results because not only are they pleasing to my eyes, they proved to be extremely useful as well when they came with the added  flexible options and functions.

Firstly, I downloaded GO Launcher at Play Store, which is basically what you download if you wanna change the theme of your phone, including the wallpapers and icons. After you have downloaded GO Launcher, then you can start to browse GO Launcher themes. And here I got mine, Flower Love GO Launcher theme. 




For the panel at the top, you need to download the app, GO weather. Hmm....I am concerned with weather lately as downpours can come so suddenly. But main thing is because I like that the time is magnified in a larger font. Easier to see. Date is there too. 

The 5 icons on the most bottom panel are the HOME buttons but you can actually add more by customizing it. Simply swipe left/right to view more HOME buttons. Like how I added GO SMS PRO, default call, What'sapp and CHROME in the picture below. 


Lowest Panel(from left to right): GO SMS PRO, default call, What'sapp and CHROME.

GO SMS PRO is what you download when you wanna change a different look/theme on your SMS screen. You can browse different themes and download them. For mine(below), I'm using GO SMS Spring Theme. 





So sweet righttttttttttttttttttt??!!! =P


To customize my LOCK screen too, I downloaded GO Locker
The theme is also Flower Love. 



Fine, I admit I love pink okayyyyy. So long so I dont wear them. Haha!
Once you swiped the flower kettle(haha), the pattern security will come out(if you choose to lock your phone like mine).

There are other stuff which you can download to further customize your phone, like GO Contacts etc. But it's kinda weird, sometimes there will be error and you have to keep trying to download it successfully. So far, I'm unable to download my theme.  =(


There are many flexible options which you can choose when these apps are downloaded. Sometimes they save you the trouble to download additional apps. For example, they also got a function which is something like task killer. They have the option of pop-up SMS which you can reply there and then. You can schedule SMS as well. It's also much easier to shift your icons from page to page or edit the order of your pages. You need to explore them yourselves. I do know they will use more ram thus shortening my battery life but so far, I feel it's okay leh. Indeed it shortens battery life, but still sufficient for me.

And my favorite android app so far will be, like I mentioned before, GTunes Music Downloader. It's just super awesome to download unlimited mp3 into your playlist. And what's more, some concert versions can be found too. Only bad point is there's bound to be some broken links which causes failed downloads. Although, out of the many which I've downloaded successfully, only 1 song is of a less than great quality. So overall, I'm still super pleased with this app. While I was searching for my fave Coco Lee's tracks, I found 1 song which I've never hear before. I love love love it so much. Especially the chorus!


李玟CoCo-是真的愛你





The video is crap but just listen to the song. AWESOME. Extraordinary vocals!!

李玟 

是真的爱你(New)




作词:王俞方
作曲:陈台证

他们在怀疑 所谓相爱的决心
太复杂的声音 淹没单纯的爱情
你给我的坚定 从来就没有暂停
不想去澄清 只要你懂就可以

Baby看着我 不要放手
我的手 只有你 可以握
把耳朵靠向我 只要听我说 我爱你

因为是真的
被羡慕被忌妒都没关系
我可以 不去管 不去听
你快不快乐我才在意
没犹豫 就决定 走下去
被羡慕被忌妒没关系
我可以 更勇敢 没问题
因为是真的爱着你

Woo Baby
只有你是我的绝对
oh 他们在交换耳语
用 一双肤浅的眼睛
Woo 告诉我 你选择不放弃

Baby看着我 不要放手
我的手 只有你 可以握
把耳朵靠向我 只要听我说 我爱你

因为是真的
被羡慕被忌妒都没关系
我可以 不去管 不去听
你快不快乐我才在意
没犹豫 就决定 走下去
被羡慕被忌妒没关系
我可以 更勇敢 没问题
因为是真的爱着你

说年龄 说背景 太多话题批评
多努力 爱才能雨过天晴
你是温柔大海 包容我 环游自由自在
喧闹人群 我不想理 只要你

因为是真的
被羡慕被忌妒都没关系
我可以 不去管 不去听
你快不快乐我才在意
没犹豫 就决定 走下去
被羡慕被忌妒没关系
我可以 更勇敢 没问题
因为是真的爱着你

因为是真的
被羡慕被忌妒都没关系
我可以 不去管 不去听
你快不快乐我才在意
没犹豫 就决定 走下去
被羡慕被忌妒没关系
我可以 更勇敢 没问题
因为是真的爱着你



Boy....this song is superrrrr difficult. It will be hard to practice it till it's nice. =(




No comments:

Post a Comment