Monday, April 1, 2013

Movie reviews: G.I. Joe Retaliation & The Host




Movie title: G.I. Joe Retaliation
Ratings: 4.5
Comments: Highly anticipated film. Did not disappoint. Almost never a boring moment. Very thrilling scenes. Every character has his/her own outstanding performances so it's rather balanced. Must catch this season. Oh And did I mention Byung-hun lee is soOOoO sexy and manly......*heart melts....* Kekeke.

By the way, I watched the movie AGAIN in 3D with my friends. (=.=)'''' Though actually it was still very nice and it's worth catching in 3D because all the scenes looked even more real and thus more thrilling. 



Movie title: The Host
Ratings: 2.2/5
Comments: It was kindaaaaaaa boring........but pretty touching at some points... I rather feel the female lead of 18years old acted pretty well as a newbie. 



No comments:

Post a Comment