Sunday, June 16, 2013

*Edited with update to product received* Alldealsasia deal - Shed Pal Pet Grooming Vacuum & Authentic CHANEL makeup/parfumes pouches


My latest email to alldealsasia.

Hi ADA

In regards to this deal;
REDEEM NOW! Authentic 3 Piece Chanel Makeup Storage Pouch (Worth $288...


I purchased this deal around mid Jun and I only just received it today. Very disappointed to realized it's not the same as in picture. In fact, it's very different, for the 1 of the 3 pouches, which is the biggest pouch.

The original picture of the pouches in the DEAL is like that. With words in PINK.

REDEEM NOW! Authentic 3 Piece Chanel Makeup Storage Pouch (Worth $288). Courier Delivery to your Doorstep.

But I received this.


The biggest pouch clearly dont have words in pink, in fact, it's pretty ugly with the hardly visible CHANEL being embossed on the pouch. Somehow the PDF file of the deal in my account is BLANK, why?? But thank god I saved the picture because I actually blogged about it in my personal blog, encouraging my friends to buy, here

HENCE, please either contact me to REPLACE the biggest pouch WITH what was as promised in the picture in the deal, or else REFUND me the FULL amount(with which they can collect the un-used pouches from me).
Please take note the FAULT lies with the MERCHANT, and NOT me. So please ask them to take responsibility to replace/send/collect the item from me INSTEAD of asking me to mail them back myself.

I trust ADA to give me a satisfactory answer. Thank you!

Regards
Fion


******************************************************************************

WILL UPDATE FOR ANY FOLLOW-UP EMAILS.
Meanwhile, be careful if you're somehow buying products from this merchant(if you can possibly know)



They can shamelessly mail out products which looks entirely different with what were promised; it says so much about their integrity. 

What a waste of my time, and money.

Entry below blogged on 15th JUN 2013

I bought these authentic Chanel makeup/parfumes pouches from alldealsasia for only S$39!! Arent they adorable?? They're in glossy PU leather with the brand name in PINK. So sweet!!! I STILL love my Rilakkuma makeup pouch given to me by dear Gra on 1 of my birthdays and I've used it for YEARS. Until it's kinda dirty inside already. Lol. But I will still keep it!! This lass is the sweetest. She ALWAYS buy stuffs I love(I love Rilakkuma...makeup etc. =P). She also gave me the limited edition of DKNY golden delicious(apple) perfume last year, which is another of my favorite scent(green apple). I haven use yet though(Dont bear to use!!). I really really appreciate friends who buy birthday pressies for me with my heart(有我的心! Awwww!!) Love you much!!!

I'm quite a sucker for matching stuff(I always match my shoes/bags with my attire too) so I thought they're perfect to use with my Chanel GST. =D


REDEEM NOW! Authentic 3 Piece Chanel Makeup Storage Pouch (Worth $288). Courier Delivery to your Doorstep.

Oh yes. If you're even remotely interested in anything from Alldealsasia.com, be sure to use my invite link, http://www.alldealsasia.com/invite/47993 Because you can get $5 credits(equiv. to real 5 bucks) to spend too! =P And I also get $10 credits lah if you make a purchase in 30days. Keke! So you can also invite your friends and earn credits too after you got your own unique link!!! =)  

Read about my pleasant shopping experience as well as review below:

Alldealsasia shopping experience: Review of Salav Steam Mop STM401




I also bought this, Shed Pal Pet Grooming Vacuum! Of course this doesnt mean I will stop bathing her or stop sending her to grooming lah!! But sometimes I'm really just a cleanliness freak!! Watch the video(below) too, as I feel the pets are sOooOo comfortable when their owners are using it over them; they looked so relaxed as if having a massage. =)


Shed Pal Pet Grooming Vacuum: Hassle-free Way to Keep Your Pet Clean! Courier Delivery Option Available

SAVE
55 %
S$15.90
Up to ADA $2 Credits
can be used for this deal
S$19.1
Savings

9
h

45
m

59
s
Time left to buy
13 people bought!
Shed Pal Pet Grooming Vacuum: Hassle-free Way to Keep Your Pet Clean! Courier Delivery Option Available
We accept:
Highlights: 
  • Removes pet hair with ease
  • Innovative way to control shedding
  • U-shaped brush gently gathers loose hair
  • Silent motor eliminates pet anxiety
  • Great for cats and dogs
  • Cordless; Uses 3 AA batteries (not included)
Internet banking is available. Learn more about this payment option
Conditions: 
  • Redemption period: 14 June 2013 to 05 July 2013  
  • Images are for illustrative purposes; there may be slight variance in colour/size between image & actual item.
  • Universal conditions apply
Self-Collection at All Deals Asia
  • Collect at: 119 Jalan Sultan (S) 199008
  • Operating hours: Mon-Fri: 10am to 6.30pm. Closed on Weekends and PH
  • Present voucher printout or flash e-voucher via the ADA Mobile App upon redemption
Delivery by All Deals Asia
  • Top up $5 for Courier Delivery
  • Enter delivery info at checkout. Partial or incomplete delivery information will result in delays
  • Item will be shipped within 7 working days from date of purchase
All Deals Asia Product Exchange Policy
1-to-1 exchange in case of manufacturer’s defects must be done within 7 days upon receipt of item via delivery/self-collection. No refunds or exchange thereafter. Only full sets will be exchanged. Subject to availability. Your All Deals Asia voucher printout will serve as proof of purchase.
Every pet lover knows how much of a hassle it is to trim the excess hair that grows on our pets. The house is filled with hairballs while we chase after our pets as they squirm and try to flee from our clutch. Shed Pal Pet Grooming Vacuum that allows for easy pet hair removal is just what you need! With a U-shaped brush and silent motor, loose hair on pets is gathered gently while they remain comfortable and relaxed. Power it up with 3 AA batteries and control shedding while saving all the time and energy. Groom your cats and dogs with the simple and hassle-free shedding tool today!

No comments:

Post a Comment