Thursday, October 4, 2012

Yummy fried carrot cake/菜头粿)/Chai Tao Kway


It's has been a longggg time since I had such nice fried carrot cake(Chai Tao Kway)!!! I love it black so I told the boss "炒黑一点!" It came very black. Hahaha. Very fragrant with it's chai po. Naturally it's an oily dish, though reasonably so as there's not much oil left on the plate after I've finished. The fact that I'm able to finish the whole plate by myself and not have any jelat feeling after that(I sometimes do if the food is overly oily!) is pretty comforting. Of coz this dish shouldn't be consumed on a daily basis! Will love it if it has more egg though, too little egg.

The Cha Kway Teow(炒粿条) is merely so-so though.

Located at the kopitiam beside Buangkok mrt. Opens till late.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, stumbled upon your blog when I was searching for hair salon keywords LOL! Where is this Lakeview fried carrot cake place? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya! It's at the kopitiam beside buangkok mrt. There's only 1, you can't miss it. :)

      Delete