Friday, January 31, 2014

Menya Musashi at Vivocity


I'm generally not a ramen kinda person. I'm more inclined to savoring sashimi and sushi as I love varieties. Previously, I used to love Ajisen Ramen, especially their Tontoro ramen because I love the texture of their noodles, the awesome broth and the generous amount of crisp and lean tontoro meat. However, I always suffer a severe stomach pain everytime I ate it, and dearie experienced it too. After repeated visits and continuous stomachaches, we've decided to avoid it. Thinking back, I wonder if it's because of my affected gallbladder at that moment, where I had problems digesting the oil....though again....while ramens usually comes with robust, strong flavours of oily soup....I didnt think it was overly oily.....hmmm.....

Anyway, once I was at Vivocity and my friends and I tried out Menya Musashi.

Picture credits: h_e_l_l_o.blogspot.com
  



My friend had this, I avoided tasting because it was spicy.




Another friend had this. Dry version of...chicken maybe.




I had this; Smoked Duck Soup Ramen

Yummy!! I love smoked duck in any settings. Hee. Love the noodles, love the broth, thick and strong flavours beckoned to me. It does look kinda oily in the picture but I dont remember having any serious tummy upsets after consuming it. Hmm...just looking at it makes me hungry. Shall make a trip back to savor it soon. =) I kinda remembered the portion is kinda just nice for me, which might be small for most people but the price was rather friendly from the way I remembered. Service is normal, you'll pay at the counter after your meals. 


Menya Musashi
Raffles City
252 North Bridge Road
Tel: +65 6336 6500
Daily: 11.30am – 10pm
Nearest Station: City Hall
Ion Orchard
2 Orchard Turn, #B3-25
Tel: +65 6509 9394
Daily: 11.30am – 10pm
Nearest Station: Orchard
Vivocity
1 Harbourfront Walk #01-104
Tel: +65 6376 9519
Daily: 11.30am – 10pm
Nearest Station: Harbourfront

No comments:

Post a Comment