Saturday, August 31, 2013

August 2013 Favorites





I love my new background and template......so sweet and demure righttttt~ Totally unlike me. Muahahahaha! And did you notice my new lollipop favicon?? Kekeke! Cuteeeeee righttttt~ 


Here are my AUG 2013 favorites. Love them~~~ Hee~~




Wet & Wild - Comfort zone Palette

Although words like Browbone/Eyelid/Crease/Definer were embossed on the eyeshadows, I generally wear only 1 or 2 colours alone on lids as the colours are pigmented and pretty heavy.

This palette is love because I love all the colours; namely the nudes, metallic blues and shimmery greens. However, as much as the colours and size is perfect for travel, I doubt it's suitable because the shadows break easily. Bought this online from drugstore.com and it was shipped from U.S. And the top right taupe shade was slightly chipped. However, for the very inexpensive price, it's definitely worth your penny.





Sephora - Happy Birthday Mini Shopping Bag Palette

Love this very much. Very sleek and classy packaging. Colours are pretty pigmented and all are my must-have colours. A birthday gift for Sephora members so it's not for sale. However, you can always sign up as a member with any purchase.

More pictures and reviews here





Too Faced - Bronzed & Poreless -Pore Perfecting Bronzer

Finding a perfect bronzer is almost as difficult as finding the perfect shade for your face. The fairer you are, the more difficult it is to find a perfect bronzer which doesnt look too harsh, heavy or "muddy" on you. This, Too Faced - Bronzed & Poreless, is just perfect for my relatively pale skin. It is one which I can swipe without qualms at my jawline because the shade is just right. Quite buildable. And the best thing about this matte bronzer that it is so fine and smooth, true to it's name. Thus, it gives a very natural, smooth finish after being blended well. It doesnt look like you deliberately contour your face but yet still do it's job. 

Gorgeous packaging too. Granted that it's not very cheap for a bronzer to me(S$42) but it really suits me very well. And doesnt break me out. Before I purchase this, I did hover between the much raved Benefit's Hoola(kinda too dark for me) and the Sephora bronzer(lightest shade), but Too Faced's texture really win hands down. It's packaging is also much better than Benefit's "cardboard" packaging. For almost the same price, I will definitely choose Too Faced instead. 





Yitong (fake)Eye-lashes in H05


I had 3 different friends who asked me were my lashes real when I was wearing this ....which actually means while they enhance the eyes, they still look very natural. =) Pretty comfortable too, although it's not usable for many times; at most twice. I love to wear this for my work or casual days. It's quite difficult to buy this model, Yitong H05, as I ran a few Beaute Springs outlets to stock up a few boxes(10 pairs per box) before this entry. They're only S$13.90 per box.





Sephora Medium Shopping Bag Palette


Love the versatile and wearable colours in this limited edition palette. More pictures and reviews here






Etude House - Line Nuance Duo

Weird that the colour wasnt stated. This consists of a forest green liner on the left and a gorgeous shimmery brown eye shadow on the right. Very pigmented and lasted fairly well with UDPP. For the price, it's definitely worth it. 





TheFaceShop - Make Me Star Waterproof gel liner
(black with shimmer and light brown)

I love these 2 eyeliners because they're very easy for application, creamy and very long lasting. Colours are gorgeous, very pigmented. 100% smudge-proof all day with UDPP which is very impressive, as none of my eyeliners(pencil/gel from pot etc) is 100% smudge-proof even with UDPP. To be sharpened. The end comes with a rubber tip for a smudged effect. The width is just right, not too thick nor too thin, although if you want a very precise wing eye, it does needs sharpening as the tip is usually blunt. Alternatively, you can use an eye liner brush to assist for a wing eye. I will probably go back and get some other colours because it's so inexpensive. =)

Would love it if they have matt black and more colours.





Too Faced La Creme Colour Drenching Lip Cream - Naughty Nude.

Previously I mentioned I love this range of lipsticks in May favorites, and the previous colour I like is Spice Spice Baby. This time round, I simply love this nude shade, Naughty Nude which is simply gorgeous, It's moisturizing as well so it hides any lip lines very well. Very pigmented so you dont even need a lip concealer(I have slightly red lips). It is slightly towards an orange-nude than a pink-nude. This suits fair-skinned people very well. If you're crazy with nudes then be sure to try this lip cream out. 




Cyber Colours - GEMSTONE Blusher in Orange Coral

This is a lovely blusher in coral with graduation effects so the direction in which you swipe is important. If not then swirl for an even colour. Slight shimmers, not really visible unless you look closely. The accompanied brush is very soft. Love the packaging, very glam and chic, with the huge mirror. Thanks to SASA because I chose this with my Happy Birthday voucher of S$30. =)



Thanks for reading~~~ =D Have a great weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment