Friday, August 2, 2013

People from China seems to die in the most bizarre and tragic ways..........

Chinese girl singing KTV gets electrocuted by mic and dies

A girl was electrocuted to death by her microphone while at a KTV parlour in China on Tuesday.
Li Lingyu, 21, was reportedly singing Taiwanese band Shin's song 'Even In Death I'll Love (死了都要爱)' when she suddenly collapsed onto the sofa.
According to Dongbei Net, Lingyu also dropped her mic and three classmates who tried to help her all received electric shocks when they touched her.

Another classmate who had been holding on to another mic was also shocked, and became half-numb and temporarily paralyzed.
When Lingyu arrived at the local hospital, she was not breathing neither did she have any pulse. She was pronounced dead.

Chinese bride-to-be, 23, dies 'from massive electric shock while answering her iPhone 5

Ma AilunMa Ailun

Tragic: Ma Ailun, 23, a former flight attendant with China Southern Airlines, died when she picked up her iPhone as it charged at home on Thursday, her family said. Ma often took pictures of herself with her phone and posted them online (above)

Miss Ma, who was due to marry in August, was said to have bought her iPhone 5 in December from an official store in her home town in Xinjiang province.
There were also safety warnings about the millions of cheap copycat phones and chargers on the market. Apple products sell out quickly in China, the demand fuelling the factories churning out fake iPhones, iPads and iPods.

In 2011, 22 fake Apple stores were uncovered in one Chinese city, Kunming, alone.
Apple promised to investigate the death – a blow for the technology company in its second largest market after the US.

Her sister then wrote on social networking site Weibo: 'I want to warn everyone else not to make phone calls when your mobile phone is recharging.'
She said Ma had bought the iPhone in December at an official Apple store and was using the original charger to recharge the phone when the incident occurred.

Chinese man in coma after being electrocuted by charging iPhone

Chinese Couple Having Sex By Window Fall to Their Deaths

A Chinese couple fell to their deaths after having sex next to a window.

A couple fell to their deaths after a window they were having sex against gave way in China.

Recently, a netizen revealed that because the weather is so hot in Wuhan, it led to a couple broadcasting a “romance action film” [having sex] by the window to keep cool. Unfortunately, these two didn’t seem to notice the window was of poor quality in their moment of pleasure. Just as they were in the throes of passion, the window suddenly broke and the two of them falling out the building and died, leading to an irreversible tragedy. However, the source and authenticity of this incident has yet to be verified.
According to the netizen, it seems the couple didn’t notice the windows were in poor condition in their moment of pleasure. Just as the female climaxed and involuntarily arched her back, the windows broke, and she lost balance. With the two of them holding each other tight, they fell out of the building.

The scene of the accident.

According to Qianjiang Evening News, the newly-qualified driver was practicing the manoeuvre in her Lexus RX270 SUV when she accidentally backed up too far, pinning he husband against the wall.
Hearing his screams of agony, she put her head out of the window. 
Then, panicking, she slammed her foot on the accelerator to pull away.
But tragically she forgot to change gears and was still in reverse. 
The move not only killed her husband instantly, but she also killed herself – her head hitting nearby wall as she accelerated.

Baby dies after mother throws it from China building

A newborn baby girl died in China after her mother threw out of the window of a block of flats, the latest in a series of infanticide cases that have appalled the Chinese public and reignited debate about the country's one child policy.

Harbin baby thrown from flat

Surveillance footage aired by a local TV station showed a bag containing the newborn plummeting to the road outside the building in the north-eastern city of Harbin. After hitting the ground, it was run over by a car.
The mother, identified by the local state Shenghuo Newspaper as an 18-year-old hairdresser with the surname Zhang, had given birth on Tuesday in the bathroom of a flat she shared with some 10 people.
Soon after the delivery she walked to a window between the second and third floors of the building and threw out the newborn.
It was not immediately clear whether the baby died upon impact with the road or when it was crushed by the vehicle.
But when a security guard noticed the bloodstained sack and called the police, the child was no longer breathing.
In May, the nation was horrified by the case of Baby 59, who was dropped down a toilet pipe by her mother in the eastern province of Zhejang. The child survived, however, and the incident was later declared accidental.

Morale of all these horrible and sad stories
1) Dont buy anything which is made in China
2) Dont lean against windows in China
3) Learn driving in the proper way
4) Be extra careful in the carparks in China
5) Lives are not treated as lives in China
6) Dont go KTV in China
7) Dont touch any electronics in China

Finale morale....Dont go China.

To which my funny hubby replied, "The problem is, we didnt go China. But THEY COME HERE(Singapore)." Hahahaha.

In anyyyyy case.....I wont be buying iPhone in the near future.
And I should be using gloves to hold my mikes during KTV in future. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment