Monday, September 17, 2012

Formula 10.0.6 So totally Clean Everyday Cleanser





As I was saying, previously my skin has been so sensitive and prone to breakouts ever since I'm back from U.S. Especially when DHC deep cleansing oil and Biore Jelly Serum make-up remover haven been doing a good job(despite double cleansing), I began to develop some tiny bumps on my face. They're real tiny but they're there when you run your fingers on your face. Although they're not really visible, they dont leave a scar or develops inflammation, they're still very irritating! I began to seek out a solution, i.e, triple cleansing. ZzZzz. After using makeup remover and facial cleanser, I will use cotton wool to apply Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Everyday Cleanser(Sensitive formula) to my face, as a triple cleansing(no need to rinse off). It's an alcohol-free gentle cleanser as well as a toner. Gentle enough to use on an everyday basis. It contains ingredients like cucumber, sea kelp and chamomile, therefore is very cooling and soothing. Smells great too. What is satisfying about it is that after using, all those tiny, irritating little bumps are gone and never come back. 

If you have this problem like me, probably make-up removing isnt through enough. Either you change to a super powerful makeup remover, or simply buy this to add an extra step to your makeup removing regime if you dont like wastage or lazy to seek out a new makeup remover. That being said, I've found my favorite Biore Hydra clear makeup remover; I use them when I have heavy makeup with falsies. But I still use Biore Jelly Serum make-up remover on days when I have minimal makeup. Nevertheless, I will always follow up with my triple cleansing routine.

   Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Everyday Cleanser(Sensitive formula) is very affordable, like less than S$15? In fact, after using this, I hardly get breakouts anymore. Even if I have, they heal on their own rather quickly. So I believe in this unimpressive bottle, other than removing makeup residues, there are healing and detoxifying properties as well. However, I do not recommend that you ONLY use this for makeup removing, it's probably not thorough enough. Recommended for sensitive, oily and combination skin. It also received pretty positive reviews of more than 4 out of 5 at ulta.com and makeupalley.com

What could be improved is probably the packaging. Will appreciate it if it comes with a pump.
Available in Watsons.




No comments:

Post a Comment